Thursday, February 04, 2010
What Makes Me Happy
My friend Dawn at Dawn's Diversions gave me a blog award for What Makes Me Happy. Check out her blog by clicking on the blog name she has some great posts!
I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and that should be easy because it doesn't take much to make me happy!
1. My sweet husband of 17 yrs and my 2 wonderful children
2. My family and my church family, I love all of them
3. My friends, I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends
4. Scrapbooking, I love to scrapbook and it really does make me VERY happy!
5. Cooking, I know that my mom is going to give me a hard time about this one because I hated to cook and always said I wanted a private chef....but, times have changed and so have I and I really enjoy cooking for my family and friends.
6. Comments on my blog, I know that sounds funny but it's true. I woke up this morning and had 8 comments and it just made my heart sing...I'm a silly goose and I know it!
7. Movies...I love to watch a good movie, now if I could only get Kevin to like movies.
8. Traveling, I adore to travel with my family, we have the best time and have been to some really fun places. One of my favs was taking the kids on a cruise last year and when they were little we went to Hawaii for 2 weeks.
9. Blogging and Facebook, I love both of them and I'm on the computer probably WAAAYYY too often but I really do enjoy blogging and Facebook.
10. Reading, I love to sit down with a cup of tea and read a really good book and thanks to Dawn I have a bunch of new books on my list for this year! If you have any book ideas for me then leave me a comment and don't forget about the 100 books reading challenge which I'm linking all of the books I've this year in my sidebar.
Now, I'm supposed to link to some of my favorite blogger buddies...please check them out!!!
These are friends in real life
Mom of Two Girly Girls she always has great family activities
Mika at Garnett family she likes to craft, knit and cook and ohhhh is her cooking good!
Michele at My Blessings from Above she has great homeschool activities
David family advenures they have wonderful links for adoption, helping raise adoption funds, etc
Sarah at Austin family blog shows the antics of her adorable little guy
Jennifer at Reindeer School she has an adorable daughter and this is her blog about their homeschooling adventure!
These are friends in the blogger world
Mod Podge Rocks this blog is dedicated to all things Mod Podge and it totally rocks!
Traci she has all kinds of fun things and crazy posts!