Can you guess which of the following are true and which are false? I will post the answers on Friday or Saturday!
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button.> >
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.> >
4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more. > >
5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!> >
6. Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.> >
7. Forty people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute. > >
8. Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old. > >
9. The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.> >
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498. > >
11. The average housefly lives for one month.> >
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.> >
13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.> >
14. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute. > >
15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day. > >
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.> >
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water. > >
18. The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot. > >
19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie."
20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.> >
21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk. > >
22. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane, just in case there is a crash.> >
23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle, built in 1903, used a tomato can for a carburetor.> > 24. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are used in vein transplant surgery.> >
25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.> >
26. If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.>
THE STAR MOVIE In Sony Pictures Animation's The Star, a small but brave donkey named Bo yearns for a life beyond his daily grind at...
Every Saturday our DVR records The Pioneer Woman's cooking show and when Kenzie and I are both available we snuggle down on the couch a...
Each week as we've been traveling through the US Civil War we've enjoyed learning about different leaders, Civil War vocabulary wor...
Over the last year I've found the ease of the "dump cake" and my family and I've enjoyed several different versions of ...