Mrs. Coco over at the RHOK wants us to tell our top 5 pet peeves. I have more then 5 but I'm going to stop myself and just list the 5 that she asked for.
Pet Peeve: A pet peeve is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to him or her, to a greater degree than others may find it.
1. People that don't use their turn signals.
If it's on the car use it people, I can't read your mind!
2. People that wear their pants down to their knees (called saggin)
No, it's not cool and I don't want to see your boxers, briefs, or butt. If my hubby sees this he tells them to pull them up! Who's going to argue with him, he's 6'5"?
3. Parents that ignore their out of control, screaming kids. Yes, we have all had an issue at one time or another with a child that's having a bad day but take care of it or LEAVE! Nobody wants to hear your kids screaming and crying at the top of their lungs and even if you can ignore them most of us can't!
4. People that talk or chew with their mouth open. NASTY, I don't want to see your food while you are eating it.
5. People that wear too much perfume or cologne. It gives me a horrible headache and makes me cranky! Just a squirt will do, you don't have to drench yourself in it.
About Can You Believe It?: “Can You Believe It!? - Songs of Truth” is both a question and a challenge... a statement of gratitude to a...
Every Saturday our DVR records The Pioneer Woman's cooking show and when Kenzie and I are both available we snuggle down on the couch a...
Each week as we've been traveling through the US Civil War we've enjoyed learning about different leaders, Civil War vocabulary wor...
If you are a blogger you might be interested in reading your stats page, it gives you info for your most looked at page and breaks it down i...