Here they are
1. Blue Hole but only in warm weather
2. Totem Pole Park if we are looking for a great picnic spot
3. Osage Hills State Park to go hiking and picnic and you can camp or rent a cabin too and you can stop in Bartlesville on the way and then you go head on up to the Tall Grass Prairie Preserve and see all the buffalo.
4. Jasmine Moran Children's Museum is fun for the kiddos and the adults as well.
5. Little House on the Prairie in Independence, KS is always fun. We've gone several times and love it!
We have some more favorites but they might be trips on a tank and a 1/2 or 2 tanks...LOL!