- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
In medium saucepan or skillet over high heat, bring tomatoes, black olives and artichokes, including marinade, to a boil.
Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place pasta in serving bowl and pour artichoke sauce over pasta.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.